Friday, December 18, 2009

-OP-

this blog is for all my grade 12 bitches whos getting their OP if not already got it xD

this is wat im gonna tell my MADA

IF I GET AN OP:
1= i get my car
2= i geta go to japan/ korea next mid year
3= i get a new PC
4= i can date (H)
5= i wont have to drive bro to skool at all xP
6= i get my ears pierced
7= i get better pay wen i work for her
8= i can sleep over wenever
9= no more morning yum chas ==
10= can have my own room of silence
11= its okay xP i got griffith to get into
12= since im spending an extra year, can i learn harmonica to fill up my free times
13= atleast i tried my best =] *cute face*
14= can i get cash on maple? :)
15= ill study harder mummy~
16= MUM, I GOT IN UNI! FK YEH HI5!!!!
17= damn, just missed out :( ur not mad at me right :) i got tafe still :P
18= atleast im not the worse one..
19= i fort the aim was to get a 'higher' OP.. and i did....
20= fcuk skool mum,ill work for u fulltime
21= dont get pissed, its okay. im not the only one xP
22= ill it make up to u ><, ill start grade 1 again! 
23= mum, i think im dumb..
24= *hide* nothing is said
25= DONT FCUKING KILL ME, >< IM GOOD ENUFF THAT I DIDNT GET KICKED OUTA SKOOL EVEN AFTER DOING SO SHIT!

buhahaha xD im soo retarded but oh wells. just wanna say

GOOD THE FUCKING LUCK TOO ALL U PEEPS and SUCKED IN FOR ALL U's THATS NO GRADE 12 THIS YEAR BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA .. lol xP

i think... the music player thingo is fucked, so i guess no song of the day today xP

Nelson's Update:
Sore from popping
Hungry
DNM'ing & PMS'ing
planning for outing tmr with michael chengy

No comments:

Post a Comment