Monday, November 16, 2009

-red-

i like rangas. =]
speshally this guy ~

yeh i also bleached my eyebrows to get the contracts slightly naturaler~~ it was like .. my first time bleaching my hair and SHIT it burns ... hardcore allergy thingo, evertyhing turned red and big .. it was a really hard time... but then its for the looks so its worth it :) it is for formal, it was sorta like a last minute thing - u no how sometimes u just cant decide weather to do somthing or not... until the last moment u just take a wild guess and just FCUK life? :L yeh i did that and i end up with this, i will not regret so tomolo, its either i look good, or i embarrase, but then if i do embarrase myself, ill make it as if im trying to be funny :)

hmm today ill talk about mz lin, she is hot.. like OMFG *burns* she told me to blog about her and yeh here we go, shes really good at rubbing the fact that 'i look young' in my face. oh AND HEY, before i continue, shes mean to me and bullies me like fk! anyways . shes has no friends and im like her only friend :) mz lin is tall, like way taller.. wen shes wearing heels but without em, shes like as small as that fairy thing in peter pan ~~lol

i asked her a question: wud u rather be gay or les, ansed les. but i didnt continue asking why cosh.. i prob know why anyway xP however wen i asked her to gimmi some details so i can blog more bout her she only said GAY... so... yeh shes gay too.. is that even possible?

blha lbhablhalhalbhal w.e

WOO FORMAL is TOMOLO AND FUCK IM GOING THE PLAN IS THAT IM GOING TO WILLIAM'S HOUSE FOR PRE FORMAL AFTER SKOOOL, AND FK HEZ HOUSE IS MASSIVE!!! I FEEL SOOOOOOOO LUCKY THAT I ACTUALYL HAVE RICH FRIENDS :)  AFTER THAT MY SIS IS GONNA PICK ME UP FROM HIS HOUSE AND ALL GONNA DRIVE TO THE GREEK CLUB!!! and PARTY WOOOOOOOOOOOO, AND AFTER IM GOING TO FKING AFTER PARTY WITH THOSE PPL THAT I RKKN IS COOL :) FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM SOOOOOOO EXITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

no new song =]

NELSON'S UPDATE
-BEING A GOOD BROTHER :)
-LISTENING TO AKKON
-WRITING BLOG
-DRINKING TEA
-THINKING ABOUT FORMAL
-TALKING ON MSN

1 comment:

  1. lolz u retard!!! sif tell the whole world wat we're doing before formal ;). anypoops sif not blog about me! haha i kid i kid. er.. i wanna tease about ur eyebrows now :L haha although i havnt seen them yet. i shall TEASE U TOMORROW ;). <3 xx

    ReplyDelete