Sunday, November 8, 2009

-3 week-


玫瑰. says:
sigh i havent gone back in.....2 years (to hong kong)


I say:
sigh i havent got back in... 10 months
I say:
im soo jealous of u
玫瑰. says:

I say:
its not THAT good traveling to hk
I say:
im getting soo sick of it
I say:
are u?
I say:
OH WAIT! u didnt go back for 2 years
I say:
sry i forgot
I say:
LOL XD
I say:
jksjks
- rosie O9. says:
T.T
I say:
dont get mad
玫瑰. says:
sigh
玫瑰. says:
sigh~ 
玫瑰. says:
its okay....im used to it....
玫瑰. says:
u know for some freakin reason i wont know how to make a good comeback in that situation jsut then
玫瑰. says:
..........T.T
I say:
its okay, just do ur best *pat pat*

LOL im such a bitch sometimes xD

haha anyways.. lets start my blog for tonight =]

IN THREE WEEKS I WILL BE: 
finish with all my exams 
meeting up with you =) **

done with grade 12
missing out schoolies
make new friends

cry the last time in my life for a bunch of friends (MAYBE NOT)
went to steve's party
kiss mummy =]

slept at steve's house
listening to 2pm's new album and love them more and more 
say happy bday to DADDY

not able to hear anyone waking me up at 7.40 in the morning anymore

drove another 100km with my lil jazz =]

graduated

went to mum's resturant opening ceremony 
hardcore owning in farmville

preparing for ice skating
saying bye bye to my bros and say ill see them in few months!

preparing for or even in hong kong


Nelson's Update
-using ebuddy
-eating mango pancake
-looking at my year  4 caculator
-listening to big bang
-yell out FK.


Song of day IS STILL 2PM - IM TIRED OF WAITING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment