Saturday, November 14, 2009

-ranga-era-

the name of this blog has got nothing to do with wat im writing today :)

i met a girl today. she added me on fb. shes weird. shes in grade 11 and shes deciding to repeat grade 11 to do op subjects~ .... shes cute LOL

anyways. formal is in 2 days like wtf man... everythings all done..... thinking back in the 13 years of education. this time should be the best after grade 7 graduation. i wonder wll i cry again ~~

my personal emotions that i like the most:
:)
=]
XP
x3
=="
^^

my personal colour that i like the most
BLACK
PINK
RED
GREEN
and
GOLD

my personal fastfood i like the most
kfc
maccas
pizzahut/dominos
hungry jacks
burger king
subway

my personal website i use the most
facebook
youtube
blogger
bebo
other kpop sites

my personal drink that i'd to drink
lipton ice tea (peach)
pearl milk tea
orange juice
coke
7up
ribina

my personal subjects that i hate the most
history
geography
biology
chemisty
physics
math c
english

my personal letters that i like
J eg. JIZZ
N eg. NELSON
F eg. FCUK
U eg. you. LOL xD
Q eg. qantas

my personal family that i love the most
all of them

my personal dream girl friends
yoona, SNSD
kyrstal, F(x)
lee hyori
tifa, final fantasy
her, ull see in the future =]

i kinda realise somthing else ppl. there must be something u have to worry at anytime. u cannot not think about 'nothing' at all. for eg.. so wat if skools all over, now im worrying about if i get in uni. or maybe for some rich cunt that has everything in the world, he'll worry about how long hes gonna have left to use his money. etc etc. to me it is.

anyhuz. yeh 2 weeks no youtube.. its bad... but lucky im at a friends house atm ill just blog as much as possible :)

song of the day: F(x) - CHU .. finally changed song ai? haha im just scard ill bored u guys. but w.e xP i still love 2pm dw~

NElson's update
-watched one piece 425
-talking to asaki
-checking out my hair
-breathing
-drink my saliva
-looking at my friend's fish tank while typing 

1 comment:

  1. yyups.. u are one lil retard (x...
    but i still <3 yas zzzzz

    ReplyDelete