Friday, October 16, 2009

-I get-

i get jealous when i dont get to go movies with u
i get jealous when you forget things that are ment to be important for us
i get jealous when u dont txt back
i get jealous when u mention ur taller  than me
i get jealous when i see u smiling at someone else

i get piss when mum calls me to take out the rubbish
i get piss when i have to see my principal's face
i get piss when i dont have jack shit to blog about
i get piss when snsd doesnt come to brisbane and perform
i get piss when i cant reach a high pitch when singing a song i love eg. 'is too LATE to apologize'

i get payed out when i dress like a kid
i get payed out when i dont go to parties
i get payed out when i approach someone in a wrong way
i get payed out when i dont pay attention in wat ppls saying
i get payed out when im standing next to yao ming

i get horny when i see her
i get horny when i see her strip
i get horny when i see her strip off
i get horny when i see her strip off slowly
i get horny when i see her strip off slowly ... you wish ill tell u :)

i get owned when i get rejected in bball by my brother
i get owned when i drink water at a party
i get owned when i talk about jesus and his beard
i get owned when i think i didnt
i get owned when i stepped on shit

i get hot when i take off my clothes ;)
i get hot when i drink pearl milk tea
i get hot when i get stared at
i get hot when i am dancing
i get hot when i go driving

i get happy when i think my brother's cheeks =]
i get happy when my friend ipod talks to me
i get happy when no one gives me shit
i get happy when my mum and dad is back from china
i get happy when i sleep because i grow

i got happier when you went on msn
i got happier when you walk past me
i got happier when you said u like orange
i got happier when you tell me ur problems
i got happier when you joke so much

yeh my day was boring :L but i figured out a new way to style my hair~

and yeh i also realized that ppl who suspect they have cancer wont choose to go to the doctors unless they are sure they have it. im one of them :)

song of the day: D=OUT - 春風シャララ

Nelson's Update:
-sold a gatsby clay 
-went up to garbo for the first time in 1 month
-called mum
-msn, ventrolio, youtube, facebook BUT NO WARCRAFT
-depressing continues~

No comments:

Post a Comment