Tuesday, March 16, 2010

-my tuesday-

*after the ultimate rejection again from a friend cause she wudnt meet me at garbo,
*i wondered myself to garden city
*and went inside the foodcourt
*and took a piss in the toilet
*i then traveled back to my car
*at about 9.30
*becoz thats when the garbo car park opens.
*so i parked my car in the garbo car park
*and stormed my way to the inbound bustops
*i saw 3 bus arriving and leaving
*and i got on the 4th one which was a 150.
*i bused all the way to the city
*and got off, went to reply.. no one.. went to myer centre- funhouse and played this new game which ive got no idea wat its called nor how to play
*i played 2 rounds, spend 4 bucks
*went back down to level two
*i then gave a call to my friend
*and he happens to be at city too.
*he told me to walk all the way to the end of adelaide street to find him at this medicare centre while he has his body checked.
*i spend 15 minutes walking there.
*met up with my friend and he went in, checked and came out and boom another 15 minutes back to cue city area.
*i then realised it was time for uni
*so i caught the 340 from adelaide street
*i arrived at 11.50
*spend 10 minutes waiting for my group
*for the next 3 hrs, i spented it with my group tlking about the disscussion on human services in australia. i was soo nervous becoz i know that i might fail due to the fact that i know shit all.
*but w/e. at 3 i went to my tutorial and it was plain bs. waste of time.
*at 5, i traveled back to cultural centre and transfered to a 555 back to garbo
*i got off the bus realising i used 5 bus on buses today and went upstairs to find my car.
*i drove home. sat on the comp then went up for a shower
*i then came back down, did some research and more research then dinner.
*along comes the person that rejected my hardcore this morning asking me for some math question help.
*of cause because of my uber intellegency, i successfully tackled her question and resolved it for her.
*she then thanked me and i say no problem
*then she asked me what did i get up to all day
*so i told her (copy and paste what i just wrote for the past 10 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment