Thursday, July 29, 2010

-bit of a recap of wats going on-

ual ydna wonk i | i know andy lau
[= | =]
riafnu oos si efil | life is soo unfair
noitulos a rof gnikool llits | still looking for a solution

mm i forgot to give anthony his usb back again. ahh im soo forgetful. (chicks will go, SILLY ME) Anthony, FCK YOU! yeh :) if u ever red this blog, im srsly not gay, and NO im not blogging about you so u dont have to read on :) its just a reminder for me to get ur belongings back to you.
so now, my house's got 6 homestay. Samantha, Standley, Sandy, Kelvin, Rachel, Minnie and lastly a kid that i dont like whos just arrrived at my house. and again i wont blog about all the other homestays .. yet.. BUT wat ill do now is just tell u about this kid.

this kid. i call him 'fag' his kinda bold. i srsly dislike kids like that, and his greeting to me was dribbling all over my sexy jeans that i brought in china.. i got told to not hit him. X_X man, day and day is passing by slowly, i gota stand his shit man. my mando isnt good enuff so i cant really yell at him. every morgen, he screams and shit wakes everyone in the house up and says he doesnt wanna go to skool cosh he misses his dad. WTF grow up ==' i know i cud be mean, i cud be doing the same wen i was young but he doesnt deserve any pity i rkn. cosh hes an annoying kid. he turns my light off wen im playing piano.. and dont even get me started gah... he commands my mum, swears at my auntie..YES he said 'cao ni ma' to her.. i srsly wud slap him accrosss the face and make him eat onion till hes lips burns its skin away! ahh ==' 

yes i know, mum has her reasons to get this kid over in our house obviously.. cosh im sure if its someone else, my mum wud much rather kill them asap before they even gets the chance to be rude. 

ahhh fck.. i woke up at 3.38 last night. soo tired..

mum's bday tmr! AND DoNT FCKING FORGET THE CAKE, I SPENT ALL MY WALLET MONEY FOR IT T_T

dad's coming back tmr for mums bday. tmr will be a happy family day i guess. excluding uni TT..

song of the Day: kana nishino - Dear.. 

1 comment:

  1. IS QUT BUSINESS STUDENT SAMANTHA YOUR HOMESTAY???

    if so, tell her i said haiii xDD

    x

    ReplyDelete