Thursday, July 29, 2010

-about you n I-

*i just ate apple
*im turning 18 soon
*mums bday's tmr
*i like the song ‘if' by kana nishino
*i dont have a nick name, apart from nel nel
*i make my own breakfast and supper, salami sandwich
*i pick the best looking girls to check out
*i have 1 sistah
*and my brother is fat
*i make impossible to maybe
*i had once a girl mad me stars but ending up breaking her heart on valentines day
*i used to love nokia phones
*i still have gatsby to sell
*i like watching video tapes than dvdd becoz they are more easy to handle
*my car's a jazz, its black
*im honky
*mums from hk, dads from china
*mums christian
*dads buddaism
*i dont really believe in anything
*i choose to watch kamen rider even tho its a kids thing
*poke a mon was my fav show on cheeze tv
*i really dont like making friends with black people
*im a emo
*i think i cant blow a big balloon even with 3 big puff
*ive never smoked
*i can make a doggy face with my hands
*even tho im eating apple
*im also drinking apple juice tea
*im aiming for 170 before i stop growing
*if i say smile, she will always do.
*i have 6 speakers connected to my computer
*im gonna copy and paste all these on my blog
*my formal happend last year, i was the highlight with phillip kang cosh we danced on the stage and got everyone pumping
*i dont no much aus/ american celebrities
*my auntie just gave up on the bicycle machine thingo after 10 minutes even wen she set her goal for 15minutes
*i always wonder how can birds fly but they cant fly backwards
*i had once mixed up my uncle as my dad and sat on his lap wen i was 5

and her..

*i got majorly pissed of in the morning
*but i get happy when im around my friends
*when teahcers think theyre topshit, it pisses me off
*i wagged and felt really bad but still.
*got home and ate cookies ._.
*i just finished maths hwk
*and obviously havent been bothered to shower
*i love the colour pink
*i like to steal peoples pens cause i write better like that *<>
*i like.. love baskteball too ._.
*my phone is like.. air.
*to me >_>
*i like to live in the past, so ive been told :]
*i think i look more mature with my hair tied up ._.
*oh. i hate violence :]
*and smokers.
*cause they remind me of my uncle :]
*and i grew up with my other uncles lame magic
*my familys fcked up
*oh. i get majorly pissed off at the smallest things
*but then i get over them pretty quickly, in my opinion :]
*i eat while doing hwk. it helps alot
*and music :D
*i hate violin. obviously.
*i will literally suicide if i dont pass my next amus exam
*i know some backstabbers..
*cept they act all nice to my faceee
*and it pisses me off.
*but i gota live with it

No comments:

Post a Comment