Wednesday, April 21, 2010

-100 posts-

WOHOO! finally after nearly half a year, ive historied 100 post!!

looking back at all the post i had kinda freaks me out haha.. i started with just being bored to something that i just do often now just like a habit. wat i cant believe is that i actually put some deep meanings in this stupid bloggy of mine.. silly me.. but y'know wat, everyones different and feels funny everyday right? SO, i dont blame myself. (ngaww nelsons so nice to me =]) anyways... for people thats first time reading my blog and happen to read THIS post, WELCOME and i dont exepct u read my blogs NOR kontinuing reading this current one BUT welcome :) and for those who im supricingly to know that reads most of my blogs. i love yous! thank q for waste ur lifes on some boring blogs i wrote.. HA HA HA.. nelson, trying to act all caring and shit to gain more fame.. fcking gay cunt.. >_> nelson these days.. gosh.. GROW UP!!!.. NO SHUT UP YOU... you.. me. nelson.. WTF XD

yeh, i havent been updating my blog lately. obviously its NOT due to uni, but really it kinda is aswell as maplestory, going out party, dinner with gay friends (yeh no gf still.), selling gatsby, selling contacts, making new friends on fb, resturant city, tcing of mummy.. emotionally, teaching bradah some facts about life and my experience of life :), driving ppl home and shit BLAH.. list goes forever. and yeh.. in another words i cbf blogging.. i also realised that ive been pretty much blogging about emo depressing shit.. not that im lying about my feelings (everything i post up is 80% true and how i really feel at that time xD) but it gets boring ay? i know you know that i know im repeating myself alot too. so imma have a change.. and its starts now!

my soul slowly burns in hell as my sorrow artifical skin peels off.. LOL wtf xD okay nice try.. lets give it another shot..

I LOVE YOU! i cant live without u, ur just like my mum.. okay wtf x 2.. NVM..

tbh.. i cant help it okay xD i only blog wen im kinda feeling a bit downie and lately, im too busy to be a downie but instead being a fcking bitch to life; well technically life is being a bitch to me. FML. and to that person that hates ppl saying FML, guess wat,

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

yeh.. thats about it i wanna type for this blog.. =]

Song of the Day: 2PM - Without You<-- comeback not bad! HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment