Sunday, January 17, 2010

-snow is my home-

Day 1: well day one of cause started at 12am but my flight was at 2am ill say my tour starts then. Hong Kong airport is big =] but ive only been to like 1 if not 2 departure gates. After this, it becomes 3 hehe. Sitah, brother and Eye was siting at starbucks enjoying the last time of free wifi internet for the entire week =[ tbh ive never spend longer than 5 days without internet what so ever. Anyways, we simply sat there for like one whole hr just ebuddy and of cosh the others played WOW and its actually quite fast. No lag at all quite surprised. Our destination was at Hakkaido but to get there we gota transit from Tokyo first. 3 hr to tok and 1 hr to hak. Same as other tourist, once we got there, we were clueless == but luckily some half half azn lady helped us out with her weird japgulish. We arrived at KERORO Piano Hotel. Kool name ai xD. 1103 is our room number and gosh it feels soo nice.. AND DID YOU KNOW THAT ITS MY FKING TIME SEEING SNOW IN 6 YEARS AND 1ST TIME EVER SEEING SNOWINGGG =] FKKKKKK! I srsly cud not describe it with works how amazed I was.. the snowflake thingo is like a * shape and its like really perfectly ‘processed’ lol I don't know how to explain.

First pic in Tokyo, Japan

Keroro Hotel
Anyways back to my story hehe. This hotel is located at the topest topest mountain and its partner hotel is located even higher in the mountain which they named it the ‘MOUNTAIN HOTEL’ woo =] if we wanna go snow skiing or boarding we just needa catch a shuttle bus up there. Before I talk about that I shall tell u wat I did before XP I ate.. shower.. and shop for a lil at the hotel. Mm yeh that was heaps ai. Its 5.30 I rmr. We caught the shuttle bus up to mountain hotel and damn ==’ everyone was like fully geared and basically u can not see a piece of skin. Also everyone seem pro ==’ however there no lesson this late of the day but we still rent out gears and snowboard just to give it a noob try and this is wat happened ==…


no balance wat so ever, no confident, no coordination no NOTHING. Just like ice skating… I just cant T_T.. blah… this noob then gave up with failures n went back to hotel for dinner. n Oh gosh… their food are delicious.. <3

=] lil nelson.
Before I sum up today, I was soo fked up during bed time xD cosh I didn't really sleep at all. I passed out at 9 oclock. Because our lesson is at 1.30pm then next day and that I was VERY tired, I woke up at 12.48 AM and fking fort that we’re gonna be late. So I jumped up and yelled out SHIT WE’RE LATE!! ITS 12.48…. *looks at iphone* am…… WAIT NVM =] go back to sleep LOL! XD and yeh got payed out the next day by brother making shitty jokes..

LOL i srsly didnt no how to use this toilet ==' apparently it helps u clean ur ass by squirting water up from the back :S eww =='

Sum up: was introduced to a new country and I know completely nothing about its system. However as stuff kicks in during the day u will eventually enjoy the moments you have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2: RISE AND SHINE, Fk my spine == its in deep pain due to the massive ownage crash I had yesterday ==. It wasn't a great sleep either. After woking up at 12, then at 3 then at 5 and finally at 8 for the baffet breakfast. That was actually pretty yum as well. It was better than I fort. Unlike the old shitty style baffet how u just go in and eat shit all, they actually serve u human food and stuff that u prob never seen before. They even have speshal divider plates which I rkn its really cute xD. Have you ever ate.. fish bait with rice before? Weird looking seafood before? Lol don't fink we even get seafood for breakfast.. yeh.. overall I give it 4 out of 5 the point deducted is for the lack of pretty jap girls :P


My hotel room ._.
Oh and that… I didn't see much jap chicks that are extraordinary pretty but they arnt actually that bad :L and talking about being polite country, despite all the other facts but I rkn its somewere in the top.

dont i look fat in a way?
Nyways. Everything was ready and set, our lesson begins! Our instructor is from Germany who speaks fluent Japanese as well as a professional snow boarder. Anways. As every noobs start a new thing we start with the aim. The aim of the lesson is to allow us to be able to STOP, turn left and right and balance is the key.

To keep balance we need to LOOK STRIGHT but having the rest of the body facing the side with our hands spread out.For turning left, put force in front leg and lean left and put pressure on ur heels. Same with right but instead leaning opposite side and pressuring on toes. OH … stopping is fun u kinda get in a position similar as if you are riding a motor bike.… but I cbf to explain its just hot :P.

The rest of the lesson was like kinda 50 50. I sorta get everything but u sure injure urself a lot… see this..

At that time I KNEW everything! But I realized u cannot record whilst boarding or ull end up like me ==’ and for those who doesn't believe that I did learn something, heres a pic of me and the instructor xP I no that doesn't really prove much but I tried =]

Man.. snow boarding was actually very fun… I kinda like it as much as ice skate I rkn xP but still shit at both. Once the lesson finished brother and eye just continued going up to cable train thingo and skate and skate and skate. Again. Big fail but oh well.. I had fun xD and also pretty good views.



We then had dinner at the same restaurant n coincidently saw my brother’s classmate.. LIKE WTF!? Wats the chance of u seeing someone you know in the exact same country, same city, same place, same hotel, same building, same locker room with the same idea of coming to japan ==’ and of cause, it was my time to give Jeremy a pay back cosh it was a lil girl gender friend of his ;) haha.

Sum Up: things that u never done before could be extremely scary. No matter much encouraging u get is still up to u to decide weather ur actually up for it. Once u do so, ur another step close to success. Srsly, I kinda love japan now and wanna study here ._.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3: Well that's it for snowboarding and now on my way to the hot spring area. There was actually hot spring in keroro but it wudnt be a big deal anymore if we already have done it because where im heading today is like one of most famous hot spring in japan; Noboribetsu.

Noboribetsu Hotel
 It was a 2 hour bus ride back to the airport an another hr to bus to here. In total it took us 4 hrs to get to where we are heading today. We arrived at 12 but the hotel rooms arnt ready to be checked in so we gota chuck everything down and bum around for 2 hours. He goes, we have nothing speshal apart from hot spring HOWEVER, there are 3 theme parks *hopes building up* BUT 2 of them are currently closed (BIGGEST WHAT THE FCUK EVER)!! The one that was open was the BEAR pARK RAWR~~ woo. It sounds pretty interesting so we decided to go and have a browse. We have to catch a cable train up the mountain where the park is actually located and omfg... the view is just amazing =='



And yeh.. I was shocked and amazed. It was actually quite good ^^. Tho the first thing we saw is not bear.. but a duck race!!



We get to bet on which colour wins and I got black which obviously didn't win ==; but pretty cool ai haha. The bear is actually very big and cute! Their head is like the size of my body. They even raise their hands up to ask for food hehe..

After feeding the bears I came across this tunnel..

Yes, more bear to feed buahaha but this time we get to put the food in this tube which has a spring that pushes it out to the cage for the bear. Pretty interested but I kinda feel sorry for the bear cosh they are trapped here >< there is also this bear museum and gosh I learnt a lot today :P hehe bears are actually transformed by cat like animal back in the time 0.o I wonder will we transfer into queers in 100 years. I think I then got a massive frost bite on my toes cosh my fake converse are like close to ripping apart :L.. we went back to the hotel and checked in. of cosh.. HOT SPRING time!!!! But here are some rules for the hot spring =]

1. females and males are separated =[

2. not any kind of clothing should be worn within the spring in another word… NAKED ==’

3. u must clean urself first in the PUBLIC shower area before going into the spring

4. you cant be shy ==’

I didn't really care about it I just went in blast naked HAHA, RISE AND ‘SHINE’ lol theres like 20 guys in the area at that time and yeh… its fking good! It is soo relaxing that I don't even feel embarrassed at all cosh yeh.. everyones doing it and all u have to worry about is which spring to go in next. Of cause I went in all of them and got a few grams off my ass (I did weigh myself I got lighter) xD haha

Back to the room sistah and brother was sleeping after a very comfortable day and im just sitting here reflecting the moments xP

Sum Up: There are times when we feel very embarrassed but if others are doing the same, you will find out that u can cope with it easier cause nobody really cares about what you do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4: a really late day start cosh us 3 didn't sleep till 5 in the morning ==’ had our first ever sibling talk hahaha so yeh ==’ our original plan was to wake up and go to hot spring for a early relaxing thingo then go to a baffet breakfast … but sadly we end up waking up at 11 and apparently my sis saw us sleeping very deeply and didn't wanna wake us two up which I highly dobt :P but whatever it wasn't a really perfect day anyway but good enuff.

We first went to the aquarium well that's wat I got told but for some reason it has land reptiles (turtle frog etc) aswell. Maybe it wasn't really a big reason to visit this place in japan it didn't seem very interesting. However we went to watch the dolphins xP, C lions and some.. fish =] hehe

 

 



One thing to mention first… japan’s busing system isn’t that good ==’ kinda worst then brisbanes. Firstly theres no fking time table at the bus stop telling us wen the bus will arrive nor there is any sign saying anything ANYTHING but just a pole with a sign saying BUS STOP.

Ninja Village

Before the terrible snow..
Anyways we then arrived at the ‘Ninja Village’ but at a very bad time ==. Everything was kinda closed wen we got there. Its soo quiet and all the shows are already finished.. feels like a dead village to me~ there was these 2 souvenir shop open and a lil snack store whom is run by 2 lil old granny~ they are soo nice well I don't really no wat they were saying but all i can understand is arigado. Then the fking sky turned all dull and it began rainowing (rain + snow). Both sistah and I got bad bites from the frost and my fking glove broke.. once were leaving the village we realized that the effink BUS does not come into the village but instead stop by the main street… so in a fking terrible snow we walked for 15 minutes out to the busstop and fking guess wat, no fking bus stoped at the busstop and we fking stood there for like half an hr. my damn feet was terribly fked over and I can bearly feel it. We end up going to a hospital……… to call a taxi :P to get back to the hotel. man.. that just totally effed up my day ai ==’

Once arriving back at the hotel, I just ran in my room, went naked.. THEN put on some hot spring overall and ninjaed down to see ppl’s genitals.. nah jks :P but u get wat I mean :P I was soo relaxed that I nearly slept in the spring. Luckily that made up for todays tragedy.

After today, I wud never: take public bus in japan again unless I have to; wear one layer of sock and have bad timing =[ I cant believe I missed out on all those naruto sht . I also kinda wish we went somewhere else today =/ but then again thers nothing good to go to in Noboribetsu.

Gonna sleep now xP

Sum Up: No matter how good or how successful you are, at one point, there will always be something that make us miserable and it is always better to have a backup strategy to overcome this problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5: My final destination of my Japan trip in Hokkaido, Saporo; kinda like the city. Its really nice~ after getting of the bus I already see this big Eiffel Tower wanna be. The features on it looks a lot like the actual one but how ever its not that tall. We didn't get to go up there and take fotos today cosh apparently brother is scard of heights >< and we also have our luggage.

Sistah gave me the choice of either catching a cab back to the hotel first and chuck everything down, or walk back slowly and on the way we can start doing the shopping. Of cause wen it comes to this kinda stuff ill pick shopping no matter wat =] japan sure have a lot different huge shopping malls. BUT.... all I brought for the whole day was this beanie and it wasn't because I fully like it but because I needed to keep myself warm. Like its true they sure have heaps to shop.. but a lot of the items find there has ‘MADE IN CHINA’ written on their tags. Also, a lot of the customize shoe are rather expensive or similar to ones in hong kong. These stuff kinda killed the shopping sense for me in japan =[

Then it sorta got a bit better. Is wen we arrived at this 7 story building that sells nothing but ANIMATION!!!.. and THEY DO HAVE HENTAI =] like 4/10 of the building is covered with those stuff haha.. others were cool anime, manga, cosplay shops, games which was quite impressive. Ive never seen such a big system based on animation. There are speshal edition items that I havnet seen before, new animes that I have acknowledged AND a lot release mangas and singles/albums. (I kinda cheated and just copied the name of each cd and decided to search it up myself once I get home hehe) but again.. didn't buy nothing cosh 1. Expensive 2. Only good for glimpsing and rmring ~ It's a bad habit of mine.. like I prefer seeing things then buying something that's very expensively nice and just yeh.. fink as if it will be a waste.. mmm

Then of cosh we got lost :P we gota catch a cab (FCUK THE BUS) back to our hotel to get checked-in. Pretty much today was just plain shopping and exploring the city side of Hokkaido.

our room was kinda boring. only 1 laptop is available so therefore i found this on youtube :P


Sum Up: A simple decision could really change its outcome. I reckon you shouldn't feel bad if you compiled heaps of errors; well atleast u can learnt from ur past and never make the same mistake again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 6: Wow... time does go very fast as any other days but this time.. even faster ==' and damn ive been bs-ed alot for the past 5 days aswell.. anyways. we're ment to follow this local tour today and explore the entire city. BUT NAH! we became sleep fcks and just used out time wisely... 11.30 is the time i first opend my eyes and gosh outside was just pitch white which made me looking like a freaken fat ninja today..


fk, how big can you get?
SO the last few landmark i went to is the Shiroro Koribito Factory which is like a chocolate/ biscuit factory. its not just awesome but 'fking awesome'.. there is this cup gallery from around the world.. history of chocolate =] (was kinda expecting oompa looompas to be the workers) and the japanese are freaken intellegent. wait... lemmmi upload. its not that clear but thers like more than 20 machines that does the shaping, sorting, packaging.

and the view is just pretty..

 laa.. too bad you guys wernt thre so i cant explain how fasinating it was. We then bused back to the mall near our hotel. Went up the lift straight up to lvl 36 to sight see.

then is some shopping around the mall and went to dinner. had some incredible food in my mouth but also.. a great experience on meeting people. theres this particular waiter in the resturant is oright looking and i have completely no idea it wud turn out like this. i kinda wanna see if shes talkable :L went up to her and spoke english to her. BUT FCK ==' i dont fink she cud =/ but she kinda half get my hand signs and yeh it was not too bad. not a bad start ai haha... shes kinda like an ordinary typical looking jap girl? for those out there who no wat im talking about then keep reading :P if not dw bout it! anyways, shes littler than me too so perfect height hahaha! she was standing out the door screaming for more customer and for some reason i just kept looking at her ==' oh gosh.. im SUCH a pervert. or maybe its normal for guys. i donnno. after series of finking i finall decided to ask for a foto.. and i got it =] LOL! yeh.. theres all im gonna say and for those fk that want prove then here you go!. but too bad i didnt get her name :(

also, since im soo happy.. i was shuffling the ice =]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUmmary:
SO... my trip is over, and fk the last day :P afterall... all it matter is that i had a great trip and a good experience xP

well going back to australia on the 21st. hope to have somthing good happening in the future.

Song of the WEEK: 

林吟蔚 - 深深 rmr this? i took it from you!

Versailles - Aristocrats Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment